SHIPPING & DELIVERY
The delivery is 100 % free of charge. All orders made at Vicont Benua online store are shipped by local delivery services from central warehouses of the country of delivery.
The delivery will be made to the address listed in the order and confirmed by a customer in a conversation with a manager.
Please note that demonstration of goods before the purchase, namely, unpacking, is not provided (with the exception of deliveries made in Bulgaria). Therefore, we ask you to make a careful choice and be ready to purchase the watch you have chosen.
Average delivery term is 2–4 business days subject to normal delivery service operation.
• Post office pick-up. Storage period in post offices 5–10 days.
• Home delivery*. 1–2 attempted deliveries (depending on the local delivery service).
* The service is provided by selected delivery services. Find out the details from our manager upon order confirmation.
• In cash upon order receipt (to the deliveryman)
• Visa/MasterCard at our web-site
• Wire transfer
We do not reserve the goods in stock before the payment is received. Order processing period starts upon the receipt of the payment.
For online orders made by any payment method, all bank transfer fees shall be covered by Vicont Benua.
Regardless of the currency of your country or bank, all payments will be converted to EUR.